MeetingAdvice, an Etherio Company is a full-service meeting and event management partner specializing in meetings and events of all sizes including group incentive travel, product training, venue & support sourcing, web-based registration solutions, user events, and advisory board management. With over 30 years of proven, successful experience, MeetingAdvice maintains a global network of vendors and partners ensuring your company receives the benefit of our collaborations, buying power and clout while maintaining the “hands on”, personalized approach you deserve.
Client Program Administrator
As a Client Program Administrator, you will act as one of the primary day to day administrators for all things related to the clients’ training experience ensuring that the registration and logistics related to the attendee experience are flawless and when issues arise resolving them in real time and to our clients’ satisfaction. We are always striving to find ways to do things better, ensuring our customers have the best experience possible.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities can include:
- Manage logistics and customer service related to client’s training program, including coordinating air, ground transportation and hotel stays.
- Manage attendee registration related to the client’s programs.
- Maintains registration reporting to compile rooming lists, monthly, quarterly and annual report preparation, prepares name badges, and communicates with participants and hotels to ensure accurate travel, room and other program information is disseminated.
- Resolve participant issues in a manner that will generate high satisfaction through exemplary customer service and by meeting the client’s expectations of program knowledge, empathy and professionalism.
- Maintain positive relationships with hoteliers, transportation, and food vendors to aid in negotiations and delivery of high-quality services.
- Sets up and maintains a schedule of unannounced visits to determine service levels and takes corrective action when needed.
- Maintains accurate information and assists in the preparation of client invoicing.
- Work on special assignments with other team members as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of administrative or program management experience
- Experience with Cvent Platform a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Positive attitude and ability to be self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact well with internal and external clients
- Sound judgment
- Self-managed, adaptable, and flexible
- Exhibit project management and leadership skills
- Experience with Microsoft applications
- Analytical skills.
- Work with suppliers as required
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS
- Rare but occasional lifting, up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to utilize telephone and computer unassisted.
- Ability to drive to and visit locations throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area as needed.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to use office equipment such as printers, copy machines, fax machines, etc. without assistance.